Join me Online for the 500 Bodyweight Workout 4 Week Challenge
Welcome to 2015. Last year hundreds of people joined me for my 30 day Kettlebell Challenge. This year I thought we would switch things up a little and go for my 500 Bodyweight Workout Challenge instead.
Over the course of the coming 4 weeks I’m rounding up as many people as possible to join me online to perform a total of 24 different bodyweight workouts, and to produce some truly great body transformations.
How it Works
- Starting Monday 12th Jan 2015 we will be performing a different Bodyweight Workout each day for 4 weeks and only resting on Sundays.
- Each workout day I will be posting my personal time and adding support and feedback for everybody on Facebook and Twitter.
- We continue to complete the workout schedule until the last workout day on Saturday 7th Feb 2015 when you complete the Full 500 Bodyweight Workout!
What You Need to Do To Join In
- Like my Facebook page and then under the 500 Bodyweight Challenge image add to the comments section saying that you are “Ready to start the 500 Bodyweight Challenge”
- Click to Tweet if you are on Twitter
- If you use Pinterest then Pin the image at the top of this page
Each day post your workout time on my Facebook Page under the correct image.
The 500 Bodyweight Workout
Sometimes we need a break from kettlebell training and spending a month on just bodyweight exercises can be a very good alternative.
My 500 Bodyweight Challenge is my most popular bodyweight workout and can be performed anywhere with no equipment.
The original challenge asks for 50 reps of each exercise and for most people this is too much to handle. So here is a new challenge, take 4 weeks and work towards completing the full 500 bodyweight challenge on the very last day.
The above image breaks down each workout day by day with Sundays off. I will also be including each daily workout on my Facebook page as we progress day by day.
The workout is very cardiovascular and a terrific fat burner as well as full body strengthener. You will learn to move in all directions and also discover some interesting new exercises.
Video Tutorials of Each Exercise
Below is the full challenge that you will complete on the final day and tutorial videos for each exercise. The exercises are in the correct order running from left to right. You will eventually perform 50 reps of each exercise. Don’t forget to warm up with these mobility movements before each workout.