Over the years I’ve had the pleasure of teaching thousands of Kettlebell Classes and during this time I’ve kept notes as to which kettlebell training workouts were the most successful and ultimately the most effective. Below you will find a list of my top 25 Kettlebell Workout Routines for men and women.
The workouts are in no particular order but if you are looking for kettlebell workout routines for beginners then I suggest you start with the Perfect Pair as it involves 2 fundamental kettlebell training exercises. You can click on any of the kettlebell training workouts to watch the video and find out more.
25 Kettlebell Workout Routines
- The Perfect Pair!
- Take Five Kettlebell Circuit
- Climb to Fitness with Bells
- The Kettlebell Test
- 5 Step Kettlebell Ladder
- Kettlebelll Super Sized
- Kettlebell Super Sized V.2
- A Pressing Minute and Bells
- 1 Minute Kettlebell Intervals
- 1 Minute Kettlebell Circuits
- A Burping Kettlebell Minute
- 300 Classic Kettlebell Challenge
- 300 Kettlebell Challenge V.2.
- 2 x 7 minutes Kettlebell Circuits
- 2 x 7 minutes V.2 Kettlebell Circuits
- 2 x 7 minutes V.3 Kettlebell Circuits
- 10 and Walk Kettlebell Workout
- 30 Second Kettlebell Supersets
- Double Trouble 2 Kettlebells Needed
- 50/10 Kettlebell Workout
- Beat the Cards Kettlebell Challenge
- 3 x Classic Kettlebell Circuits
- Big Circuit Kettlebell Workout
- Tabata Time Kettlebell Workout
- 10 then 5 Kettlebell Workout
For a more structured kettlebell workout plan see my 12 Week Workout Programs
It is one thing to be able to follow a Kettlebell Workout Routine but if you are looking for kettlebell circuit ideas then being able to create you own is very powerful. Below I have listed some Kettlebell Training Workout Formats that you can use in order to start designing your own kettlebell workout routines.
14 Kettlebell Workout Routine Formats
Finally if you are looking for a more specific Kettlebell Workout Routine then maybe one of these articles could be helpful: