Beat the Cards Exercises
- Hearts – Press Ups
- Spades – Reverse Lunge
- Clubs – Slow Mountain Climbers
- Diamonds – Squat & Press
- Jack – High Pulls x 10 each
- Queen – Snatch x 10 each
- King – One Handed Swings x 10 each
- Ace – Reverse Turkish Get Up x 1 each
- Joker (optional) – 1 Minute Rest
How to Perform the Kettlebell Workout
Take a standard pack of playing cards and remove cards 2,3,4. Turn over each playing card and follow the exercise as per the description above. All picture cards are 10 reps per side.
All numbered cards are the same amount of reps as the number on the card.
Check out more than 20 free kettlebell workouts here.
To see more posts about full body workouts and advice, go here.