Understanding and being capable of lifting and moving your own bodyweight is very important. Those who develop good strength and mobility using bodyweight exercises will find their chances of injury drastically reduced when performing kettlebell exercises.
Bodyweight training can also generate some extraordinary results without any equipment, making it the perfect “exercise anywhere” workout option.
Here are a few bodyweight training articles to help get you started:
- 51 Bodyweight exercises
- 4 Home workouts in just 7 minutes a day
- 5 No equipment workouts for the freedom to exercise anywhere
- 3 Beginner bodyweight workouts
- 5 Bodyweight exercises that beginners should master first
- 15 bodyweight exercises for legs
- Bodyweight exercises to compliment your kettlebell training
- 3 Bodyweight workout challenges
- Monthly bodyweight workout challenge
- Density workouts using kettlebells and bodyweight