Monster Kettlebell Movement Ladder Workout Exercises
- Fast Mountain Climbers – 30 sec / rest 30 secs
- Kettlebell Two Handed Swing – 30 secs
- Kettlebell Goblet Squat & Press – 30 secs
- Kettlebell Alternating Lunge – 30 secs
- Squat Thrust – 30 secs
- Push Ups – 30 secs
- Kettlebell Sit & Press – 30 secs
- Repeat adding an extra exercise each round
How to Perform the Kettlebell Workout
A demanding kettlebell movement ladder that adds a new exercise into the circuit every round.
Start with 30 seconds of Fast Mountain Climbers, then rest for 30 seconds. Next 30 seconds of Fast Mountain Climbers and 30 seconds of Double Handed Kettlebell Swings.
Continue adding an exercise each round until on the final round you are performing all 7 exercise without a rest.
If you are feeling brave you can then come back down the ladder by reversing the format and removing an exercise each round.
To see more posts about push workouts, go here.