Happy Thursday to you,
Today is going to be my shortest newsletter in a long time.
If you cannot afford one of my programs right now, then here are a collection of free workouts you can use instead:
- 25 Super Effective Kettlebell Workouts for Beginners
- 17 Kettlebell Workouts for MMA Fighters that Enhance Performance
- 14 Pyramid Circuit Kettlebell Workouts to Supercharge Your Training
- 25 Kettlebell Cardio Workouts That Will Change The Way You Look and Feel
- 25 Best Kettlebell Workouts After Teaching Over 1000 Kettlebell Classes
- 2 Person Workouts Sharing Only 1 Kettlebell
- 9 Kettlebell and Dumbbell Workouts That Target Over 600 Muscles
- 3 Heart Rate Kettlebell Training Workouts
- 5 No Equipment Workouts for the Freedom to Exercise Anywhere
- 7 Ways to Progress Your Kettlebell Workouts Without Adding More Weight
- 7 Kettlebell Swing Workouts in Under 10 Minutes
Don’t forget that workouts are different from programs.
You can think of a program like a car and a workout as a component like the engine or exhaust. Programs provide the structure for the workouts and hold everything together using logical progressions.
Enjoy the workouts and take care,