Kettlebell Basic Circuit Exercises
- Kettlebell Single Handed Swing – 30 secs each
- Kettlebell Overhead Press – 30 secs each
- Kettlebell Clean – 30 secs each
- Kettlebell Racked Squat – 30 secs each
- Rest 60 secs – Repeat 3 times
How to Perform the Kettlebell Workout
A simple but effective circuit that helps you work on your flow from one exercise to the next as well as the basic exercises. Swing for 30 seconds on each side followed by Pressing each side, then Clean each side and finally Squat each side.
Set your timer for 30 seconds each side and try not to put the kettlebell down or stop and rest. The whole circuit takes 4 minutes. Work up to 3 circuits resting for 60 seconds between circuits.