Lose fat, add muscle, improve your strength, mobility, energy and more
Kettlebell programs for beginners (level 1) to advanced (level 3)
The perfect start for beginners
Begin your kettlebell journey and see your strength, condition and body change.
- Learn the basics and build an injury-proof foundation
- Work 600 muscles in only 4-minutes
- Progress in a safe and logical way that maximises results
More experienced women
Shape your backside, reduce your midsection, slim down your arms and improve your cardio.
- Build a solid foundation with the swing and core exercises
- Tighten your backside and legs and start fat burning
- Increase your cardio and condition your waist and arms
More experienced men
Sculpt your arms, reduce your midsection, add muscle to your chest, shoulders and back and improve your cardio.
- Builds a solid foundation using circuits and then intervals for your cardio
- Adds solid muscle using prolonged time-under-tension techniques
- Skyrockets your strength using sneaky ladder training and challenges
Fundamental core conditioning
Prevent back pain, improve performance, shape your midsection and improve your posture.
- No back-breaking crunches or sit-ups
- Develop both your inner and outer core muscles
- 37 progressive workouts in just 4-minutes
Kettlebell circuit training
Discover full body conditioning in just 4-minutes, flowing from one exercise to the next.
- Use over 600 muscles during every workout
- Each workout progresses as your condition improves
- Challenge your cardio without hardly moving your feet
Full Body Transformation Program
Discover once and for all how to exercise, eat, and drink to achieve fat loss that is truly life changing.
- Skyrocket your metabolism and burn more fat
- Strengthen and condition your body from head to toe
- Use circuits, tabata, flows and more to continuously make progress
Add Muscle Using Kettlebells
A unique program that shows you step-by-step how to add muscle using just kettlebell training.
- Discover the big full body exercises that add muscle fast
- Effective workouts you will complete in under 45 minutes
- Add muscle to your back, chest, arms, shoulders, core, buttocks and legs